Lawn Sprinkler Maintenance
Five Irrigation Maintenance Options Available:
- Red Package: Monthly maintenance program.
- White Package: Bi-Monthly maintenance program.
- Blue Package: Quarterly maintenance program.
- Spring and Fall Package: Bi-Yearly maintenance program.
- Old Faithful Package: Yearly maintenance program.
Benefits of Sprinkler Maintenance for Your Lawn and Landscaping:
- Adjust all rotating and spray heads to ensure efficient watering and maximum coverage.
- Inspect all heads, nozzles, risers, and wires for damage and wear.
- Inspect P.V.B. (Back Flow Preventer) for proper function and leaks.
- Program timer for proper watering schedule according to current watering restrictions.
- Reset timer for watering duration according to season, new sod/landscaping, and time changes.
- Inspect rain sensor for proper function.
- Make sure all solenoid valves are operating properly.
- Inspect entire property for leaks or potential problems.
- Having a family owned and operated company provide a professional and courteous technician who strives for honesty, integrity, quality, and service.
- Professional grade parts! (No Box Hardware Stores) with a 90 day warranty on parts and labor.
- We carry high tech wire tracking equipment and unlike most companies do not charge extra for its use.
- Radio Dispatched trucks.
Rely on American Irrigation Services for Tampa sprinkler maintenance, Brandon sprinkler maintenance, Wesley Chapel sprinkler maintenance or Plant City sprinkler maintenance!